Christy Harrison, Intuitive Eating Coach & Anti-Diet Dietitian, is joining The Body Image Podcast for an episode you won’t want to miss.
Inside the episode, Christy’s delves into:
- The origin’s of her new book, Anti-Diet: Why Obsessing Over What You Eat is Bad for Your Health. Reclaim Your Time, Money, Wellbeing, and Happiness through Intuitive Eating,
- Why individuals with disordered eating often fall through the cracks,
- What “The Wellness Diet” is,
- The invention of the “obesity epidemic” and why it’s harmful to health,
- Why the intentional pursuit of wellness may not always be best for your wellbeing,
- The nocebo effect and dieting,
- Mental and emotional wellbeing in relation to health,
- Dieting as “The Life Thief,”
- Christy’s personal story of finding health at every size (HAES),
- What surprised Christy the most in writing her book,
- What weight cycling is and how it affects health,
- How weight stigma affects health,
- How to engage in health without engaging in intentional weight loss,
- And so much more!