“When I couldn’t find it, I knew that I had to build it.” ~ Amy White
Amy White is an Intuitive Coach, Medium and Energy Healer who transitioned out of Corporate America to share her passion for teaching and guiding people how to thrive in their lives even after crisis or loss. Amy’s bestselling memoir Closer to Paradise: A Mother’s Journey through Crisis and Healing chronicles the journey of supporting her teenaged son through a serious mental health crisis and celebrates the transformation that came from such a challenging experience. I loved this conversation with my Amy, and if you’re a kind, caring soul who cares about personal growth, I know you will too.
Inside the episode we discuss:
- Following your passion
- Thriving after loss
- Using intuition to guide your steps
- Showing up authentically, even when it’s scary
- Moving out of resistance
- Mental health
- How to move through self-doubt
- And so much more!
CONNECT WITH AMY
PEOPLE, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Amy’s book: Closer to Paradise: A Mother’s Journey through Crisis & Healing
- Amy’s mental health advocacy services
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) for support and more