Fiona Sutherland, yoga teacher and Director of The Mindful Dietitian joins The Body Image Podcast for a show that goes deep into the meaning of body image and body image healing work. Whether you’re a health practitioner working with individuals with body image issues or concerns, or an individual who wants to find more peace with food and their body, this episode is for you.
More specifically, inside the show we talk:
- Raising kids and work
- Collective healing for sustained individual healing
- What does body image mean?
- How body image is influenced by appearance
- What does body image healing mean?
- What fosters positive body image?
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) in body image work
- Values in body image work
- Mindfulness in challenging food and body image moments
- And so much more