Meredith Divita, yoga teacher and owner of The Soulful Yogi, joins The Body Image Podcast to share her authentic personal beautiful story of working through anxiety and depression, getting sober, and finding yoga, breathing, and various healing modalities to help her better connect with her body and herself.
Inside the show we talk:
- Meredith’s personal story of finding reiki,
- Her personal story of anxiety and depression,
- How she stopped drinking and got sober,
- How she found yoga,
- How to handle judgmental mean thoughts,
- Yoga, depression, and anxiety,
- Why negative self-talk is human,
- The power of journaling,
- Why it’s so important to find a form of movement that you actually look forward to,
- How yoga can feel exclusive and how to make it feel more inclusive,
- How individuals can use yoga and breath work to feel more connected with their body,
- Tools to help you be in and with your body,
- How to find an inclusive yoga studio,
- And more.