Victoria Welsby, TEDx speaker, best selling author, and anti-diet, pro-fatty body acceptance coach, joins The Body Image Podcast to talk about moving through fatphobia in our diet-obsessed culture.
More specifically, Victoria explores:
- What is fatphobia?
- Fatphobia and culture
- Fatphobic thoughts
- What is internalized fatphobia?
- How to move through fatphobia
- How fatphobia affects our culture
- Victoria’s personal body story
- Fatphobia in straight-sized V fat bodies
- Healing as fat person in our thin-obsessed culture
- Dealing with hard body comments
- And so much more
CONNECT WITH VICTORIA
PEOPLE, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Victoria’s blog: Sassy Comebacks for When People are Talking Sh** About Your Body
- Victoria’s TEDx Talk
- Regan Chastain