“When people need help and when they need assistance or help in any situation – whether it’s postpartum depression, regular depression, or for any kind of situation – relationships, anxiety – the whole point is just to get help and to feel better.” ~ Sarah Kozyk
Sarah Koszyk, Registered Dietitian, Sports Nutritionist, and Mom, joins me for an episode of HeartSpace that I guarantee will have you tearing up. Inside the episode, Sarah shares her deeply personal story of postpartum depression, and we talk marriage, relationships, shame, getting support when you need it, and much more. Please share this episode with someone who may need it, and if you need support, ask your local health care provider or visit www.postpartum.net or call 1-800-773-6667.
Inside the episode we discuss:
- Sarah’s super personal story of getting pregnant
- How breakdowns can lead to breakthroughs in relationships and life
- Handling tragedy and loss
- Being curious about your partner
- How Sarah knew her baby blues were more than just baby blues
- The power of friendship
- What do you do when everyone thinks you should feel happy but you don’t?
- Feeling like a failure for not being able to do it on your own
- When using mantras, eating well, and taking care of yourself just isn’t cutting it…
- Getting help to feel better
- The power of getting support
- Marriage after baby