Victoria Myers, Registered Dietitian and Body Positive Activist, joins me for the concluding episode of HeartSpace Podcast Season 2. Inside the show, we discuss hormonal imbalances, menstrual cycles, health, and nutrition and how they’re all interconnected.
More specifically, we discuss:
- Victoria’s personal story of disordered eating
- Owning her own business
- The interconnection of disordered eating, hormones, and health
- Gut issues and eating disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Hormonal imbalances and not eating enough
- Irregular menstrual cycles and healing
- Conventional and alternative medicine
- Living intuitively
- Why joy is so healing
- The importance of hobbies and creativity
- Cultivating a healthy body image
- Self-worth and it’s connection to body image
- How to get curious, instead of attached to thoughts
- And more!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast, so you can be the first to know when season 3 of the show comes out!
CONNECT WITH VICTORIA
PEOPLE, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Subscribe to HeartSpace Podcast here so you can be the first to lesson to season 3! Thank you for sharing the show, listening and all of your love! It’ll be back! xx